Website Planning

L/O: To build an effective website.












06/02/20


https://joshlobb06.wixsite.com/mysite




I think that Ii have made a good website for a beginner and I put all my effort into making this background to what I wanted it to be. Also, I found the company to be good because most fitness places now-a-days are mainly for women so I thought that it would be good if I made a fitness company for men. The main problem with this is that I now look back on it and I wish i made a different type of company like a skiing company, a scootering company or even a new football brand. Finally, I give my website a 3.5/5 because I believe that it is good for my first website and it does look really impressive.

Comments

  1. Well done Josh. A successful website.
    WWW: love the choice of images and the layout.
    EBI: consider your colour choice for the text to make it easier to read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment